Currently, preparations are underway for the upcoming International Roadshow on April 26-27 to attract foreign investment in the energy sector of Turkmenistan. According to the organizers of the forum, participation in it has already been confirmed by high-ranking representatives of the government of Turkmenistan, as well as the government of the United Arab Emirates.
Thus, among the high-ranking participants of the forum from the Turkmen side:
- The State Minister, Chairman of the Board of the State Concern «Turkmengas» Batyr Amanov;
- Chairman of the State Concern «Turkmennebit» Guvanch Agadzhanov;
- Chairman of the State Concern «Turkmenchemistry» Niyazly Niyazlyev;
- Chairman of the Board of the State Bank for Foreign Economic affairs of Turkmenistan Rakhimberdi Dzhepbarov;
- Deputy Chairman of the State Concern «Turkmengas» Myrat Archaev;
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of TAPI Pipeline Company Ltd Muhammetmurat Amanov.
In turn, the UAE government will be represented by:
- Saeed Mohammed Al Tayer, Director General of the Dubai Electricity and Water Authority;
- Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Deputy Chairman of the Executive Council of Dubai.
The strategic partners of the road show in Dubai include:
- The ENOC group (represented by Ali Rashid Al Jarwan – CEO of Dragon Oil);
- ADNOC (represented by Jasper Pace – vice president of strategy and business of the company).